What is TISAX?
TISAX stands for Trusted Information Security Assessment Exchange
TISAX is preferred by Automotive OEMs and Suppliers.
Purpose of TISAX
TISAX provides a systematic way to assess maturity level of information security management system in an organization.
TISAX assessment helps automotive suppliers in providing trust to their customers that confidential information shared by customers is protected through a robust information security practices & controls.
High level steps in TISAX labels certification / TISAX Assessments
What are TISAX Assessment Objectives ?
Current TISAX Objectives are
- Information with High protection needs – Info High
- Information with Very High protection needs – Info Very High
- Protection of prototype parts and components – Proto parts
- Protection of prototype vehicles – Proto Vehicles
- Handling of Test Vehicles – Test Vehicles
- Protection of Prototype during events and film or photo shooting – Events +
- Data protection according to GDPR – European General Data Protection
Regulation – Data
- Data protection with special categories of personal data in GDPR – Special
Quick Contact Us
What are TISAX Assessment Levels?
Assessment Level 1
It is a type of Self Assessment.
Assessment Level 2
In this assessment, Auditor does an online plausibility check of self assessment results. This includes online interview. However, if prototype is assessment objective then onsite inspection is mandatory.
Assessment Level 3
In this assessment, Auditor does onsite inspection.
What is TISAX Assessment Criteria?
The information security assessment ISA is a criteria catalogue published by German Association of Automotive Industry – VDA. This catalogue is a standard for information security assessments
Following are TISAX ISA Maturity Levels
VDA ISA ( Information Security Assessment ) Defines 6 maturity levels
Blue Sky can provide TISAX certification consultancy to organizations located at in India and abroad.
Organizations searching for TISAX certification consultants, TISAX certification process, TISAX certification consultancy may contact us.