CE Marking Certification
CE Marking Certification consultants Gujarat India
Blue Sky is a leading CE marking product certification consultants in ahmedabad, in Gujarat & in India, CE Marking product certification consultancy service providers, CE Marking Training Provider in Ahmedabad, in Gujarat & in India.
CE Marking Certification Process, CE Marking certification procedure
Depending upon application and design of product under consideration, we can help organization in identification of proper directives and harmonic standards applicable to the product and performing gape analysis against requirement of directives and existing product. We will be responsible for coordination with notified body ( where notified body involvement comes) for smooth and faster execution of CE marking certification project.
CE Marking certification process procedure mainly includes
– Review of product, its application and its construction.
– Evaluation of applicable directives and harmonic standards.
– Mapping of product against applicable CE marking directives and harmonic standards
– Getting product tested for directive / standard requirements.
– Taking necessary action in construction of product to comply with directive / standard requirements.
– TCF compilation.
Organization looking to obtain get achieve CE marking in ahmedabad, in Gujarat & in India can contact us. We can help those organizations in achieving CE marking through self certification or certification through notified body as per type of product to be CE certified.
How to obtain CE marking certification
Organization willing to certify /register their products with CE – Conformity to European mark in India should follow following processes.
1) Decide product & its model to be certified with CE mark. CE marking is product and model specific. It focuses on design of product and CE marking process varies if design of product varies in general.
2) Identify CE marking directives applicable in the product. Few of directive names are machinery directive, low voltage directive LVD, Eelectro magnetic compatibility EMC directive, PED pressure equipment directive, Lift Directive, Construction machinery directive, Toys directive, medical devices directive etc.
3) Identify harmonic standards applicable in the product to be CE mark as required.
4) Do risk analysis of requirements of Directive / standards and product to be CE certified to validate compliance against those directives / standards.
5) Get product to be CE marked, tested ( in house / outside ) as per requirement of Directive / harmonic standard.
6) After observing compliance with CE mark directives / harmonic standards, prepare technical construction file (TCF). This includes Declaration of conformity (DOC).
7) Some of products can be CE marked through self certification, however some can be CE marked by involving CE marking notification agency / competent agency / competent body. Those products where self certification is not recommended, CE marking certification / registration agencies shall be involved right from designing of product started. This helps in designing product as per essential health and safety requirements mentioned in standard / directive.
8) It is recommended that after preparation of TCF – technical construction file for product being CE marked, it is given for review to certification agency involved in CE certification / registration.
Organizations In ahmedabad, in Gujarat & in India looking to CE mark their products like machines, motors, electrical devices, electronic devices, etc. can contact us.
CE Marking Directives
We can extend our CE Marking Certification Services for following products.
– Mechanical equipment
– Electrical equipment
– Electronics equipment
– Pressurized equipment
– Construction equipment
– Lift equipment
– Medical devices.
Organizations looking for CE mark of above products in ahmedabad, in Gujarat & in India can contact us.
CE Marking Requirements.
- Considering safety of products, directives (Laws) are prepared by europeon union.
- Some of the directives are machinery directive, low voltage directive, EMC directive, ATEX directive, lift directive, construction directive etc.
- Product under consideration to be CE marked shall comply with directive requirements.
- Such requirements may include testing of products in competent laboratory
- After complying, a technical construction file (TCF) shall be developed
- Some of products can be CE marked under self certification category. Where as considering unsafe nature of products, certain products can be CE marked only by notified agencies.
- It is advisable to get Technical construction file reviewed by notified body- agency though the product can be CE marked under self certification.
Organizations located at Ahmadabad, Gujarat, India willing to certify their products with CE marking product certification can contact us. We are leading consultants for same.
How To Prepare CE Marking Technical Construction File TCF
CE marking Technical construction file is output of CE marking certification procedure that contains all necessary documents which are required to formally demonstrate that product is CE marked and all necessary evidence required are compiled in terms of TCF – Technical construction file.
A CE Marking Technical construction file – TCF normally contains
– Declaration of conformity – DOC
– Product details which is CE marked. Detail includes product application, bill of material / part list, Drawings / Design of the product,
– Detail of raw materials / bought out components which are already CE marked and their CE marking certificate
– Test certificates of Raw material / bought out components.
– Risk analysis against requirements of applicable directives / standards
– Test reports for all tests required as per applicable directives / standard requirements
– Product user manual contains instructions for usage, maintenance, operation, precautions during usage-operation-maintenance-handling
– Product packing details
We can provide CE Marking Training and Service to organizations located at Ahmedabad
Vadodara Baroda Surat Ankleshar Bharuch Vapi Valsad Navsari Rajkot Jamnagar Bhavnagar Amreli Morbi Himmatnagar Surendra Nagar Mahesana Kadi Kalol Chhatral Palanpur Siddhpur Unjha Kutch Gandhinagar Gandhidham Mundra And In Other Parts
Of Gujarat, Delhi, Gudgaon, NCR, Noida, Mumbai, Pune, Maharashtra, Jaipur, Udaipur, Rajasthan, Patna, Bihar, Punjab, Hariyana , Chandigadh, Delhi, Noida, Bhopal , Madhya Pradesh, Lucknow , Uttar Pradesh, Kolkata , West Bengal, Bhuvaneshwar, Odisha, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Tamilnadu, Telangana, Chennai, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai , Goa And In Other Parts Of India And Abroad