ISO 45001 Certification
We are one of the reputed certification consultants for ISO 45001 OHS occupational health and safety management system certification & registration in India. Established in year 2004, we are providing our ISO 45001 Certification Training and Service Gujarat and in other states of India and globally.
Organizations looking for ISO 45001 OHSconsultants, ISO 45001 OHS registration consultants, ISO 45001 OHS certification providers, ISO 45001 OHS registration providers, ISO 45001 Certification Services, ISO 45001 OHSregistration agencies, ISO 45001 OHScertification consultancy, ISO 45001 Training and Service, service providers for ISO 45001 OHS management system certification in India can contact us.
We are providing ISO 45001 OHS occupational health and safety management system certificate certification registration consulting & advisory servicesfor various manufacturing and service sectors.
We can help organizations in achieving ISO 45001 OHS certification from various certification agencies / certification bodies such as TUV, BVQI, Intertek, URS, BSI, IRQS and other UKAS, NABCB, JAS ANZ, DAC etc. accredited certification agencies.
OHSAS 18001 is an Occupational health and safety management system certification that focuses upon avoding / minimizing health and safety hazards while performing the work.
OHSAS 18001 health and safety management standard contains various requirements for establishing a health and safety management system that would have sufficient operational controls to prevent incidents, accidents and ill health situations.
An OHSAS 18001 practicing company always enjoys safe work environment and safe work places for employees , visitors and other stake holders.
Organizations in India willing to obtain OHSAS 18001 occupational health & safety certification shall adopt following process.
1) Finalize consultants / training providers for OHSAS 18001 certification.
2) Take training about OHSAS 18001 standard requirements.
3) Find out gaps in existing system against requirements of OHSAS 18001 & take necessary actions to comply with identified gaps.
4) Esablish and document manual, procedures, operational control procedures, forms and other documents as required by OHSAS 18001 standard.
5) Give application to certification agency
6) Perform internal audit and management review.
7) Stage 1 audit by certification agency.
8) Closure of findings of stage 1 audit.
9) Stage 2 audit by certification agency.
10) Closure of findings of stage 2 certification audit.
We are a leading OHSAS 18001 certification consultants, leading OHSAS 18001 trainers in India. Organizations willing to achieve OHSAS 18001 certification can contact us.