ISO 14001 2015 Certification Process
Blue Sky Management Services is a leading ISO 14001 2015 Certification Services Ahmedabad Gujarat & ISO 14001 2015 EMS training providers located at Ahmedabad in Gujarat India.
We are providing ISO 14001 2015 Environmental management system certification consultancy, ISO 14001 Training and Service Gujarat.
Organizations looking to get ISO 14001 2015 Certification Services in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, and searching for ISO 14001 2015 consultants, ISO 14001 2015 consulting agencies, ISO 14001 2015 certification consultancy can contact us.
Following are Key steps / Key processes for obtaining ISO 14001 2015 certification.
1) Taking training about ISO 14001 2015 requirements or appointing consultants for ISO 14001 2015 certifications.
2) Gape analysis of existing system of waste disposal, environmental related legal compliance and existing method of avoiding / reducing waste generation, reducing resource consumption etc.
3) Performing environmental aspects impact analysis.
4) Identifying environmental management programmes based on identified environmental objectives
5) Internal auditor training about ISO 14001 2015 requirements
6) Fulfilling gapes identified during ISO 14001 2015 gape analysis
7) Application to ISO 14001 2015 certification agency
8) Stage 1 audit of ISO 14001 2015 certification
9) Closure of ISO 14001 2015 stage 1 audit findings
10) Stage 2 audit of ISO 14001 2015 certification
11) Closure of ISO 14001 2015 stage 2 audit findings
12) Achieving ISO 14001 2015 certification if no major findings are identified during the stage 2 audit.
Organizations looking for ISO 14001 certification services in ahmedabad in gujarat & in india may contact us.
Some of the key requirements of ISO 14001 (14000) 2015 certification are;
1) Preparation of ISO 14001 (14000) 2015 Environmental manual, ISO 14001 (14000) Environmental procedures, ISO 14001 2015 (14000) Environmental policy, ISO 14001 (14000) environmental objectives
2) Compliance with ISO 14001 2015 (14000) legal requirements pertaining with Environment. It includes requirement compliance of State pollution control boards and National pollution control boards.
3) Identification of ISO 14001 2015 (14000) Environmental aspects and segregation of them from Significant and non significant category.
4) Implementation necessary ISO 14001 2015 (14000) environmental operational controls to prevent pollution and improve environmental management system performance.
5) Identification of ISO 14001 2015 (14000) Environmental objectives targets and programs for continual improvement in environmental management system.
6) preparation and implementation of ISO 14001 2015 (14000) Emergency preparedness procedures. Mock drills for continual improvement in ISO 14001 (14000) environmental management system.
7) ISO 14001 2015 (14000) environmental management sytem Management review, internal audits, control of documents, control of records,
8) Employee competence review and trainings which are affecting performance of ISO 14001 (14000) 2015 environmental management sytem .
There are other requirements also which are not specified above.
Advantages / Benefits of ISO 14001 2015 certification( registration)
1) Reduces waste generation
2) Reduces power consumption
3) Reduces water consumption
4) Improves yield of operations
5) Saves cost
6) Improves reputation of organization amongst customers and society
7) Helps to achieve legal compliance.
Organizations searching for ISO 14001 Training and Service Gujarat, ISO 14001 certification consultancy in ahmedabad, in Gujarat & in India, ISO 14001 certification service providers in ahmedabad, in Gujarat & in India may contact us.
We can provide ISO 2015 Certification Services Vadodara, Baroda, Surat Ankleshar, Bharuch, Vapi, Valsad, Navsari Rajkot, Jamnagar, Bhavnagar, Amreli, Morbi, Himmatnagar, Surendra, Nagar, Mahesana, Kadi, Kalol, Chhatral, Palanpur, Siddhpur, Unjha, Kutch, Gandhinagar, Gandhidham, Mundra, And In Other Parts
Of Gujarat, Delhi, Gudgaon, NCR, Noida, Mumbai, Pune, Maharashtra, Jaipur, Udaipur, Rajasthan, Patna, Bihar, Punjab, Hariyana , Chandigadh, Delhi, Noida, Bhopal , Madhya Pradesh, Lucknow , Uttar Pradesh, Kolkata , West Bengal, Bhuvaneshwar, Odisha, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Tamilnadu, Telangana, Chennai, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai , Goa And In Other Parts Of India And Abroad