ISO 9001 2015 Certification Consultancy
Blue Sky Management Services is a leading ISO 9001 2015 certification consultants in ahmedabad gujarat india & ISO 9001 2015 training providers located at Ahmedabad in Gujarat India.
ISO 9001 2015 Quality management system QMS certification is applicable to all kinds of manufacturing and service sectors. It is a most common ISO certificable standard which is not focusing only on specific industry / sector. It applies to all kind of businesses.
What is the purpose / advantage of ISO 9001 (9000) 2015 Quality management system QMS certification-registration?
Benefit to the Organization
ISO 9001 2015 Quality system enables an organization in developing, maintaining and continually improving “Quality, Customer & Improvement” focused work culture. Organization adopted ISO 9001 2015 system with intention of improving itself always gets number of benefits. However if organization wants only ISO 9001 2015 certification and does only that much which is required for certification may not get all the benefits which actually ISO 9001 2015 can provide easily.
Benefit to Processes / Practices
ISO 9001 2015 management system supports an organization in developing, maintaining and continually improving Quality Focused procedures aimed at principles of customer satisfaction & continual improvement.
Benefit to Employees
ISO 9001 (9000) 2015 quality system enhances employee competence in terms of quality management principles which becomes a landmark in growth of employee’s career.
We are a team of certified lead auditors and engineers. Due to having engineering back ground we can understand technical aspects of products and processes quite easily. This helps in develpment and implementation of an effective quality management / quality focused system.
We are providing ISO 9001 2015 Certification in Services Ahmedbaad, vadodara-baroda, surat, ankleshwar, bharuch, vapi, silvassa, jamnagar, bhavnagar, himmatnagar, rajkot, surendranagar, kadi, kalol, chhatral, prantij, bavla, changodar, rajasthan, anand, nadiad, vidhyanagar, and in other cities of Gujarat and in India.
What are requirements of ISO 9001 2015 standard
1) Identification of interested parties relevant to Quality management system & requirements of interested parties. 2) Identification of Risks pertaining to Quality management system. Evaluating actions for prevention of Risks. Risk prevention may require preparation of documents like Quality Manual, Quality procedures, SOPs, Work instructions, Quality plans, etc.
3) Product/ service Planning, & its inspection-verification-testing from incoming, inprocess and final stage.
4) Preventive and breakdown maintenance of equipments
5) Vendor selection and their reevaluation. System of coordinating complete purchasing information to supplier.
6) Product storage to preserve their quality
7) Reviewing customer inquiries-orders.
8) Customer complaints and customer feedback handling mechanisms
9) Employee competence review and their periodic trainings.
10) Design and development of product with design and development planning, review, verification, validation and controlling their changes.
You may contact us at +91 98259 33625 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org